St. Vincent de Paul Resource Center
In coordination with our local volunteers, we provide assistance to low-income people and families throughout Monroe and Sky Valley and collaborate with several non-profits and service agencies to provide services.
- Financial assistance: Rent, utilities, various bills
- Referrals to other non-profits.
- Household items and clothing from our store
- Vouchers for food, gas, and laundry
- Emergency Orca cards
- We provide local access to Project PRIDE (utility assistance) applications
- Computers for public access: job searches, state assistance help
- Assistance with Affordable Connectivity Program for free or reduced-cost phone service for low-income people
- Assist individuals through Monroe Community Court
Agencies currently working from the Resource Center
- Sunrise Services - Individual employment services and support
- SnoCo Futures - Helping youth and young adults with job searching, completing HS or your GED, long-term employment, and education help
- 211 - In-person support for resources
- The Village Mentorship - Providing youth activities and mentorship opportunities
- The Compassionate Friends of Snohomish County – Services for bereaved individuals and families
- We have office space available and welcome other non-profits and service agencies to come work with us.